Yoga & Fly Fishing for Beginners
Date: Saturday, May 12, 2018
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Cost: $195.00 (Inclusive of HST. Prices do not include gratuities)
Includes: Fishing gear – waders, rods, reels, fly’s and lines. Beginners fly fishing lesson (reading water, understanding fish, studying insects). Beginners lessons in Yoga, mindful movement, meditation & Shinrin Yoku (Forest Bathing.) Snacks & Water.
Requirements: VALID FISHING LICENSE if applicable.
Bring your own bagged lunch.
Payable via cash or credit card
Location: Ageless Arts Yoga – Grand River Yoga at Five Oaks 1 Bethel Road, Paris, ON
Join Grand River Yoga & Friends on the Fly as you explore the synchronicity of Yoga & Fly Fishing.
Relax and clear your mind as you sink into the fluidity of the day exploring Yoga & Fly Fishing on the confluence of the beautiful Grand River & Whitemans creek. Tap into nature’s profound ability to inspire us and help us gain clarity in our lives, as we:
- Practice Yoga in the beauty of nature to balance mind, body & spirit
- Learn how to read the water, understand fish behaviours and fly presentation
- Dive into the art of Fly Fishing with all fishing gear supplied
- Enjoy a break from technologies, and the stresses of daily life
- Breathe into the present moment and appreciate the beauty of nature through the practice of Shinrin Yoku (forest bathing)