Ageless Arts Inc. Liability Waiver
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved in practising yoga and yoga-related modalities at Ageless Arts Inc. (also called Ageless Arts Yoga & Chair Yoga with Mary), including live and pre-recorded online classes as well as any activities out in nature, or on/in the water (SUP Yoga & Kayaking, Yoga & Meditation)
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in group or private yoga classes, workshops, and retreats offered by Ageless Arts Inc.
3. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition(s) that would prevent my full participation in group or private yoga classes, workshops and retreats offered by Ageless Arts Inc. and that I have not, within the past 14-days, experienced any symptoms that could be associated with Coronavirus (COVID-19) or, to my knowledge, been close to anyone who was either known or suspected to have had symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19 during the same time period.
4. I will update Ageless Arts Inc. as to any changes in my medical condition or contact with others with known or suspected exposure to COVID-19.
5. I will not enter the Ageless Arts Inc. premises or participate in any yoga classes, workshops, and retreats offered by Ageless Arts Inc. if I experience symptoms, or, to my knowledge, come in contact with anyone who was either known or suspected to have had symptoms within the past 14-days, associated with COVID-19 or any other sign of illness, including, without limitation, fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat, or if I have a suspected, or diagnosed or confirmed case of COVID-19.
6. I will take all appropriate actions required by Ageless Arts Inc., including but not limited to, (i) wearing a mask at all times while on the Ageless Arts Inc. premises or when participating in any yoga classes, workshops, and retreats offered by Ageless Arts Inc. unless otherwise instructed. We will offer no exemptions to our masking policy for disabilities or medical conditions as doing so would pose a direct threat to the health or safety of others (in accordance with the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act.) Typically masks can be removed during class but this can change; adhering to all personal hygiene guidelines and social distancing guidelines prescribed by Ageless Arts Inc. and applicable public health guidelines, including using hand sanitizer upon entrance and staying at least six (6) feet away from all employees or participants.
7. If I have a body temperature above normal or any symptom that could be associated with COVID-19, I acknowledge that I will be asked to leave and not return until I have been COVID-19 symptom-free for at least 14 days. My acceptance of this Agreement of Release and Waiver constitutes my consent to Ageless Arts Inc. temperature monitoring policy and all other personal hygiene and social distancing policies prescribed by Ageless Arts Inc., which may be revised from time to time.
8. In consideration for being permitted to participate in group or private yoga classes, workshops and retreats provided by Ageless Arts Inc., I agree to assume full responsibility and, on behalf of myself and, to the extent permitted law, my spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, and other persons or entities acting or purporting to act on my behalf, hereby generally and completely release, acquit, and forever discharge and release Ageless Arts Inc., its owners, officers, directors, employees, instructors and representatives (the Ageless Arts Inc. parties) from any and all liability for any risks, illnesses, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of my participation, which shall include, but not be limited to, being exposed to, or contracting COVID-19. In further consideration thereof, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the Ageless Arts Inc. parties for any illnesses, injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of my participation.
9. I will not engage in any inappropriate conduct or conduct which is in violation of this Agreement of Release and Waiver which could result in injury or illness to myself or others.
10. In further consideration of my participation in classes offered by Ageless Arts Inc., I hereby release the Ageless Arts Inc. parties from any and all liability related to any loss, theft or damage of any of my personal property from the Ageless Arts Inc. premises.
11. I agree that this Agreement of Release and Waiver shall be governed by the laws of ONTARIO and if any conflict arises between me and Ageless Arts Inc., I will attempt to resolve the conflict in good faith through mediation before submitting my dispute to binding arbitration.
12. I acknowledge that Ageless Arts Inc. is incorporated.
13. I give Ageless Arts Inc. the express permission to take and use photos and videos of my likeness for marketing and promotional materials.
14. I understand that I must pre-register and pay for all classes ahead of time. In the event I cannot attend a class I’ve preregistered for, I understand that no refund will be provided unless special arrangements are made with Ageless Arts Inc.
15. I understand that all purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
16. I understand that it is my responsibility and choice to give Ageless Arts Inc. explicit consent to contact me by email, text and phone. If I do not provide explicit consent and therefore, do not receive important information regarding the studios or my account, I understand that Ageless Arts Inc. is not at fault.
17. When practising Yoga outdoors, on water or in locations that require additional safety equipment (such as PFD, whistles etc) I will follow all protocols as directed by the instructor.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents and voluntarily agree to all of the terms and conditions. Enrollment in any class is proof of consent.
Ageless Arts & Yoga is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes a need for the appropriate management and protection of any personal information that you agree to provide to us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.