Ageless Arts Yoga Workshops
Tracey holds many yoga workshops throughout the year in different locations across Canada and the United States. To register, you can visit the host websites or contact Tracey directly.
Current List of Yoga Workshops:
Transform Your Yoga Practice & Teaching
This one day workshop is designed for yoga teachers and students to understand how and why bodies move. We will be discussing anatomy in plain language with occasional references to medical terms. This is the perfect class for people who find anatomy intimidating.
In this experiential class we will explore
Compression vs Tension
Proportions and how they affect asana
How to adapt a pose to make it accessible
The basic anatomy structures
When: July 6th, 2018
Where: Grand River Yoga
(1 Bethel Road, Paris/Brant, Ontario)
Cost: $65.00 (tax included)
Accommodations are available if you would like to extend your stay, arrive early, or stay overnight.
Join us for a fun gathering at Grand River Yoga to create your own Mala Bracelets.
Melding the expertise of Tracey regarding mindfulness and mantra, Frankie on beads, Jenn on Essential Oils.
- 2 Mala Bracelets of your own creation
- Explore the practice of mindfulness and mantra during the creation of your bracelets
- Understand how the energy of beads/stones/crystals effect your physical and emotional body
- Play with your senses to determine which essential oil(s) you’d wish to add to your bracelet
Coffee, Tea, light snacks & holiday treats will be served.
Enter a draw for free yoga classes at Grand River Yoga.
Kayaking, Yoga & Meditation
Tap into nature’s profound ability to inspire us and help us gain clarity in our lives as we:
- Delight in the flow of mindfully paddling down the Grand River
- Relax into tranquil walking and floating meditations
- Practice Yoga in the beauty of nature to balance mind, body & spirit
- Breathe into the present moment
Make Your Own Dreamcatcher Workshop
Dreamcatchers are a fascinating Native American tradition. Learn about the many different legends of the dreamcatcher as you free your mind, during this relaxing workshop. Create something beautiful to give as a gift or to keep for yourself. We will have all the supplies including hoops, suede/leather, webbing material, feathers and beads for decoration. You can also bring personal objects and decorations to incorporate in your dreamcatcher to make it more personal and more meaningful. Pendants, charms and talismans are popular examples – whatever your creative spirit desires!
Spaces are limited so please let us know if you plan on attending!
Chair Yoga for Every Body!
Do you have students, patients, or clients that would benefit from doing Yoga but:
• cannot get down on the floor because of age, injury, or inflexibility?
• want to practice Yoga but due to tight quarters getting on the floor is impractical (at work, travelling, etc.)?
Traditionally unless you can move up and down from the floor with ease people have been unable to reap the exceptional benefits yoga brings to the body, mind, and spirit. Now, you can open this wondrous world to a new audience.
In this program, Tracey will add a new dimension to your teaching and/or caregiving. The teacher certification will provide you with a firm foundation for teaching Chair Yoga. Click here for more information about our Chair Yoga Trainings.